Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Sketch Challenge at Repeat Impressions!


It's another What If? Wednesday today!  Head on over to The House That Stamps Built to see the sketch and play along!


I have used Repeat Impressions stamp 8719-G Flip Flops on my card.  I figured with the 80's plus weather we are having in the Northeast I should be thinking summer!  I colored the flip flops with copics and then made the rest of the card with paper from K&Company.  


Hope everyone near me is enjoying the weather!  I know I will!

3 comments:

  1. Awww...this is super cute! I love the flip flops! Fun paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect paper to team with your image! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unbelievable weather for sure, Kendra. Not the usual March in Maine weather we're used to. Your flip-flops are sooooo cute. Just love this design idea.

    ReplyDelete