Monday, March 19, 2012

Color Challenge at Totally Stampalicious


Good morning again!  It's a Totally Stampalicious Monday!  The sun is shining and I was able to get out yesterday and grill!  Life is good!

Today at Totally Stampalicious the challenge is to use turquoise, purple and green on your projects.  I have to say that this one was a huge challenge for me as I don't normally use these type of dark colors.  Here's what I came up with:


The stamp set is called Nurse Margaret and can be found at the Totally Stampalicious store.  I colored Margaret with copics, cut around half of her, and cut the rest out with a straight edge cutter.  I decided to leave it clean and simple and just add library clips to the sentiments.

I hope you have a wonderful week!

4 comments:

  1. Margaret looks great in purple, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good chuckle. She is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful!!!! Thanks for sharing!
    Hey, we have a giveaway here, please stop by and add your name to the list - http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha, this is SO funny! great card!

    ReplyDelete