Monday, March 5, 2012

Repeat Impressions - Cat Banner

Hello!  It's Monday again!  This week brings the kids back at school, and me back to work.  I loved the no schedule part of vacation, however I think the kids are ready to see their friends again!

Today at Repeat Impressions we have another Stamp of the Week.  This week we are featuring 2615-K Cat Banner.  Make sure you stop by Repeat Impressions' blog The House That Stamps Built for the details on how to get this featured stamp at 50% off!!!


For my card I have made a fairly simple design.  Inside the banner I have also used Repeat Impressions stamps 2617-D Tiny Bird, and 8614-D Find Beauty.


Have a great Monday!

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea to add the sweet little bird to the banner! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely loved your color combo on this one, Kendra. And the sketch you used to show this stamp off, is fantastic. I love the touch of the little bird. Great card.

    ReplyDelete