Sunday, March 4, 2012

Mother's Day at Dream Valley

Here in the States Mother's Day rolls around in May, but in the UK it's coming right up!  Get a head start on those Mother's Day projects and link them up with Dream Valley and maybe you could be the lucky winner!

This fortnight we have two sponsors:

One Stop Card Crafts who is donating this voucher to the store:



And Crafty Ribbons who is donating a goodie bag of ribbons!


For my project I have used a Stampin' Up set called Doodle This.  The sentiment is from another Stampin' Up set, but unfortunately I can't find the name of the set!  EEK!  Can anyone help me?  The circle is cut out of a scrap of dp I had in my stash.  I really liked how the flowers could look like they were sprouting out of the flourish.  I also added the pink pearls to accent the pink in the flowers.


I would like to add this to the following challenges:
Craft Your Days Away - Mother's Day
Stamp, Scrap and Doodle - use your stash
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Mother's Day 

Have a great week and don't forget to play along with us at Dream Valley!

8 comments:

  1. A fantastic card. I love the pearls on the swirls. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this honey!
    The stampin up set is just perfect with this wee theme! Love the wee sentiment too! Gorjuss!
    Hugs Melly xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty with the pearls.

    Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Days Away.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice card! Great simplicity.
    Thanks for joining us at SSDS this week and you have some mighty cool stash! :)
    Tammy, SSDS DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. Thanks for playing along at CRAFT challenge this week. Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely Mother's Day card.

    Thanks for joining us this fortnight in our Mothers Day challenge at Craft your Days Away.

    Hugs Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous. Love the way you've put the pearls on the swirls. xx

    ReplyDelete