Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Send in the Clowns!

Can you believe that it has been another two weeks already?  No, I can't either!  It has been a whirlwind of a time.  I am typing this on the iPad because I am exhausted and can't get off the couch. We have had baseball and softball all weekend, split some wood, then work today, followed by another baseball team tryout.  My kids sure do love their sports!

We are into sports of another kind with our design team's challenge.  It is called Send in the Clowns.  Heather has challenged us to use something to do with clowns, the circus, or funny sayings.


I have used a Riley stamp called Cannon Riley that you can find HERE at the Riley and Company store.  The sentiment is from the Circus Words set and you can find that one HERE.

Make sure you check out the rest of the design team's creations:

Frances          Heather            Joy
Kelli           Monica     Sandye          Vera 


I will see you again soon!  Have a great week!





No comments:

Post a Comment