Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Back to School

Good morning!  Well, it's that time again where we are all headed back to school.  In my case, work.  Ick.  Our theme for this week at the Riley and Company blog is Back to School in honor of this!


I have to say that I really have had a challenge these last few years learning the "new" way of doing math.  The Math Problems sentiment seems to really hit home, and make me wonder why no one has questioned this!


I have paired this sentiment with Schoolgirl Sophie.  You can find the sentiment HERE and the image HERE in the Riley and Company Store.

Check out the rest of the design team's creations and leave them some love:

Frances          Heather    Jackie            Joy
Kelli             Monica     Sandye          Vera 

I would like to add this to the following challenges:

Artistic Inspiration - anything goes with a hint of school
Dream Valley - Back to School

Have a great week!


3 comments:

  1. So cute. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Dream Valley Challenges.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this fun card with Artistic Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun card, Kendra, the sentiment makes me lol!!! I hope all is well with you and your family. And thanks for joining in at Dream Valley!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete