Tuesday, September 29, 2015

COFFEE!!!!!

It's that time again already!  Time for our Riley and Company Design Team challenge on the Riley and Company blog.  This time our challenge is hosted by Monica.  She said seeing as how it is National Coffee Day we should have some coffee themed cards.  

I thought this was the perfect time to showcase one of Riley and Company's newest stamps just released this month.  It is called I Drank Coffee and you can find it HERE at the Riley and Company store.

I have paired it with Midge with Coffee.  You can find that image HERE.  The papers I have used come from Close to My Heart.  I also used the Big Shot to cut out all the circles.  

Here is the front of the card:



and here is the inside:



I have a few more cards to show you from the new stamp release, so check back in the next few days for more Funnybones stamps!  While you are waiting you can shop for them at the Riley and Company Store!

Have a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment