Wednesday, May 4, 2011

ABC Challenge - T is for Two Images


This week at ABC Challenge Team B is challenging you to use two images!  You can use them any way you want, but there has to be at least two!  Our sponsor this week is Wild Rose Studio:


They are donating this lovely stamp:


Isn't he cute?

I seem to be in the circle easel card mood, because I've made another!  I have used my Stampscapes stamps and colored them with my copics.  I was very impressed how well the copics worked with my scene as I had never used them together before!


Here's a picture of it all opened up so that you can see both panels:




Here are the copics I used:


Here are the rest of the supplies:

Stamps:  all from Stampscapes:  Sedge Filler, sentiment, Altocumulus Cloud, Pond, Old Fence
Ink:  Momento Tuxedo Black, Stampin' Up Going Gray
Paper:  White and black from Stampin Up
Supplies:  big shot, circle and scallop circle nestabilities


I am entering this into the following challenges:

iCopic Lover - Make grass
Cards for Men - circles
The Crazy Challenge #65 - cards for men

9 comments:

  1. Hi Kendra! What a lovely card!! Love the stampscapes...The card is so peaceful!! Hugs & Sunshine!/Sari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Kendra, your scene is stunning. Such a beautiful card.
    Hugs xo Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Kendra this is gorgeous. Love your scene. The sea looks so real! I hope no one fell through the gap in the fence...

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! This is gorgeous! It looks so real! The sentiment is beautiful. Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fabulous card Kendra, love the scenes and the card shape. Thank you so much for joining us at Cards for Men, good luck with the challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful scene and fabulous easel card. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the Challenge. with hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Morning Kendra

    Thank you so much for visiting and inviting me to look at your easel card which is just lovely and has set my mind going again.

    I love easel cards, sort of addicitive I find and creating little scenes as well.

    It is so good to see how others use the same stamps as it always provides inspitation, something which is so wonderful about blogging.

    Have a good day

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, your card is very beautiful and soft. I think that would appeal to the romantic fisherman. I like it. Thank you for participating in The Crazy Challenge last week. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG!! Wow wow wow!
    This is simple stunning! the image is gorjuss honey! I just love it!
    Hugs Melly xxx

    ReplyDelete