Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas Basket

I know that I had said I would showcase some of my christmas cards, but I just couldn't resist this! I had the idea of filling baskets as Christmas gifts this year......let me tell you it's not as easy as I had thought! However, after all my shopping and searching, it is finally time to assemble the final product.

Red and green basket filler ($1) hide some secret items in the bottom and wrapped presents seal the top. I got the floral pick for .99 cents and the roll of ribbon for $1. The basket itself was $2.99. So all in all it's not much different than spending money on ribbons and bows for wrapped gifts; and this way it packs more of a visual punch.

By the way: I thought I was bow challenged before I found these easy directions on the Better Homes and Gardens website. Check it out:

No comments:

Post a Comment