Sunday, September 30, 2012

Breast Cancer Awareness at Dream Valley


Good morning!  It's time for another challenge at Dream Valley!  This time we are celebrating Breast Cancer Awareness and we would like you to join us!  Make something PINK!

Our sponsor for this challenge is Di's Digi Designs!


For my card I have used Breast Cancer Stella from Totally Stampalicious.  I have also made a "bra" card!  You can find the template I used HERE.  

Here is the front:

The inside:


And the backside! lol


You can tell I took these pictures at different times. :(  The lighting wasn't that good.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:

A Gem of a Challenge - for the girls
4 Crafty Chicks - health and Fitness
Little Miss Muffet - anything but square


HAVE A GREAT WEEK!


6 comments:

  1. Kendra, I love this fun card! It's so clever! I know Breast Cancer is a serious subject (my Mum was a survivor) but it's great to see such a humorous and cheerful card! Love it!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn those are cute, thanks girlie for coming to our blog and playing...awesome job!

    Hugs,Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super awesome! I love the Stella stamp and the sentiment is awesome! Thank you so much for sharing your amazing inspiration with us at 4 Crafty Chicks. Thanks for the giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun bikini card, Kendra! Cute image and a great cause! Thanks for sharing it for the Little Miss Muffet Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what fun cards, vey different yet brilliant!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Little Miss Muffet and hope to see you again soon!

    I have candy on my blog if you fancy entering :)

    Kitty xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun and girly card...thanks for joining in the fun at AGOAC and good luck :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete