Monday, September 3, 2012

Anything but a Card at Totally Stampalicious


It's another Totally Stampalicious Monday!  Today's challenge is to make anything but a card.  This is usually tough for me as I don't usually make anything besides cards!  So I decided to make a notecard HOLDER!  Ha!

Here is a picture of the front:


and one of the inside with all of the notecards in:


and here is the set with all of the notecards on the outside!


You can find the tutorial I used HERE.  I used the stamp set Moo-velous that you can find HERE at the Totally Stampalicious store.  The papers and all of the little stickers on the notecards are from a Stampin' Up scrapbook kit I had never gotten to using.

I would like to add this to the following challenges:

Anything but a Card - anything but a card
The Crafty Pad - anything but square

Have a great week!

13 comments:

  1. EEEK! I love your notecard holder - I checked out the tutorial and I think that even I should try this one - I am terrible at anything other than a card - but this is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your note card holder is lovely, such a sweet image and your notecards are beautifully decorated.
    Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute, Kendra! I might have to try out this tutorial also - super gift idea! WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you should keep making anything but a card too! What a delightful little note card holder you have made. Beautifully decorated and containing lovely little note cards which are equally gorgeous.
    Thanks for sharing your work with us at ABAC for our first challenge.
    Juliax

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for playing at The Crafty Pad this week with you fab note card holder!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn x
    Don't forget to enter out month long BCA/Think Pink Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! Such a great way to give cards too! I love the little pun on the sentiment and the pretty ribbon closing the holder!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Anything But a Card Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! That stamp is so much fun! What a great idea for a card holder!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well aren't you clever!!! This is adorable Kendra!! LOVE the little note cards and their perfect lil' holder!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great project!!! I love the color :) Thanks for joining us at ABAC :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is great !inspired me to try this out myself ! thank you for joining us over at The Crafty Pad this week . Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. That image is super cute and your project is fabulous! Thanks for joining us on our debut challenge at Anything But A Card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank EWE for sharing your wonderful Card holder with everyone at ABAC! Now that's thinking out of the box...turning your cards into a wonderful gift set to complete the challenge! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete