Wednesday, December 28, 2011

What If? Wednesday!


Here's my last post of 2011!  Where has the year gone!?  Today we have another What If Wednesday sketch for you at The House That Stamps Built!  Head on over there to see the sketch and get the details!


For my take on the sketch I have used some paper from the local craft store that I just had to pick up! :)  I thought it nice and festive at the time, and it just worked perfectly with Repeat Impressions stamp 2104-H Boy with Sled.
Head on over to The House That Stamps Built to see the other DT samples and check out the sketch!  I hope everyone has a great New Year!

4 comments:

  1. That IS great paper for using with that stamp! Fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that image! The stamp is so nice and clear with lovely coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card creation and it such a very lovely and beautiful. I like this type of card. Such an excellent craft and i impressed by that. I want make it.

    ReplyDelete