Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Repeat Impressions - Designer Choice Challenge


Today over at The House That Stamps Built our lovely and talented Makiko has challenged us to make a shaped card this week!  

I have used nestabilities labels 8 set to make my shaped card.  The overlays on the front is dry embossed with the dots embossing folder.  The front panel used Repeat Impressions stamp 2719-K Lg Pine Tree in different shades of blue to add depth and dimension.  A little diamond dust on the trees and ribbon finishes it off!


I hope everyone is getting excited for Christmas!  I know I am!


2 comments:

  1. So pretty in the blue! We were on the same wave length - I used this image too! :) HA! Great minds

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Kendra! Love all the blues and my favorite embossing folder.

    ReplyDelete