Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Repeat Impressions - What if Wednesday



Hello and happy Wednesday to you all!  Today at The House That Stamps Built we are celebrating Wednesday by hosting our bi-weekly What If Wednesday sketch challenge!
The sketch this time around is as follows:


Have a great time with this one!  For my card I have used Repeat Impressions stamp 8402-M My Sunshine.  I loved coloring this stamp with my copics, and thought that the face on this sunflower would be perfect to put a little bit of crystal effects to "pop" it up!



I hope you enjoy the rest of the design team samples when you stop by The House That Stamps Built!  Have a great rest of the week!

4 comments:

  1. Ah, what a cheery little sunflower:) Love your card, Kendra!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great coloring and color choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww This is so pretty!
    I love the bright colours and the image is fab!
    Hugs M xxx

    ReplyDelete