Monday, November 14, 2011

Repeat Impressions SOTW - Cats Will Be Cats


There's another stamp of the week over at Repeat Impressions today!  This week we are showcasing the stamp 1017-H Cats Will Be Cats.  You can find it here at the Repeat Impressions store.  Details on this promotion are available at the blog, The House That Stamps Built.

Here's my card:


I have used a rub-on set I found at a local craft store to pair with this image.  The words and the tree are part of the rub-on set.  I really saw this cat in my mind as having to have a Christmas tree to play under!  Paper is from Stampin' Up and the ribbon is from my stash.  After I put this card together I sprayed it with a pearl coat spray.

Please come over to The House That Stamps Built to check out the rest of the design team samples!

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful!! The Christmas tree is just perfect for this kitty! Wonderful design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cozy scene you have created!Fabulous coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Kendra - I really love your card! What fabulous rubons!

    ReplyDelete