Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Anything Goes

Hello!  We are right in the middle of our Riley and Company Inspiration Week With the Design Team!  There will be some new Funny Bones Stamps and Inspirations stamps released at the end of the week.  I hope you join us for some sneak peeks this week!  Check back in a few hours to see today's post.

Right now I'd like to show you a card I have made for the Riley and Company Design Team challenge.  Joy has challenged us to make anything!  That's right, Anything Goes!  For my card I have used the Diet Riley stamp with the sentiment called DIET.   You can find these stamps at the Riley and Company Store.


I would like to add this card to the following challenges:

Crafting With Friends - anything goes
Simply Papercraft - anything goes
Artistic Inspirations - anything goes with a feminine twist

Have a great week, and don't forget to stop back by for some sneak peeks at the new stamps!




1 comment:

  1. Very cute card. Love it. Thank you for joining us at Crafting with Friends this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete