Sunday, January 26, 2014

My first Riley card!

Good afternoon!  Two posts in one day?  Amazing!  I have been a crafting fool the last few days.  I've been inking up lots of images, getting them ready for challenges etc. Hoping to post more often in 2014.

I have made a card for the Riley and Company challenge: inspired by a movie.  I just recently came across their design team call, and had a peek.  Love their stamps, and they totally have my sense of humor!  Where have you been all my life!?!  I have been wanting to play in their challenges, but didn't have any stamps.  Luckily my mother-in-law came to the rescue!  Here is Riley in a cute little fishing boat:


When I look at this stamp it reminds me of the movie Grumpy Old Men.  So that is my inspiration for my card:


I made it into a birthday card because I have a lot of fishermen in my family.  Great card for one of the guys!

I would like to add this to the following challenges:

Riley and Co - let's go to the movies(Grumpy Old Men)
Deconstructed Jen - Sketch #135
Stampin' for the Weekend - Happy Birthday
Totally Papercrafts - For the Boys


Keep your fingers crossed for me for the design team position!  Have a great week!

4 comments:

  1. Your card turned out great! I also like this particular stamp. Saw your card posted on the Riley & Company blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute - wonderful job on your card! Beautiful color combo!

    Thanks for playing along this week with Riley and Company - Inspired by the movies - good luck in the challenge and DT call! ;)

    ReplyDelete