Sunday, June 10, 2012

For a Special Guy at Dream Valley

Hello again!  It has been a whirlwind of baseball and softball, and it doesn't look to be letting up anytime soon!  I am sneaking this challenge in under the wire!  This fortnight at Dream Valley we are looking for a card or project for a special guy in your life!  With Father's Day around the corner this is the perfect challenge!


I have used a stamp set from Totally Stampalicious called Gus Hunter.  A fairly clean and simple card, but I really wanted to focus on my coloring for a bit.  I'm trying to make the images more realistic!



I would like to add this card to the challenge over at the Catch the Bug blog, 'cause Stella Says Sketch! LOL

Have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant card Kendra. The image is fab and love the sentiment.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! This has me crackin' up! LOVE that sentiment!!!
    Thanks so much for joining the Stella Says Sketch Challenge this week over at Catch the Bug! Hope to see you again!

    ((HUGS))
    Cheryl First
    aka Cafexpressions
    DT Member for Bugaboo Stamp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always love Gus ! cute sentiment! thanks for playing this weeks Bugaboo challenge at Catch the Bug

    ReplyDelete