Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Sketchin' Easter

Here's my last Easter card of the year....I have used this cute digi from Nina May called Eggs-traordinary Find. I colored it up and used the sketch from Our Creative Corner to put it all together.


All the papers are Stampin' Up, the markers are Creative Memories and Marvy LePlume, and the rest is goodies from my stash. As an afterthought I decided to add some Flower Soft in Lemon to the bunny!


I have entered this card into these challenges:

Cupcake Craft - Easter plus chocolate (brown)
Pink Elephant - pastels
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes


Have a great week! I am looking forward to a little sun around here.....

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card!

    Thank you for joining in with this week's challenge at PTW.

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card Kendra!!! The image is sweet and it worked perfectly with the Sketch!!!

    Thank you for playing the OCCC with us!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card and just perfect for our Easter/Spring & Chocolate theme this week :) thanks for joining in the fun at Cupcake :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete