Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Keep Smiling

Here's a card I made for the Totally Stampalicious sketch challenge this week. It also qualifies for the Cupcake Craft blog challenge - Flower Power.


I used some scraps I had lying around and made the sketch layout. The images used are from a Stampin' Up set called Wisecracks. The oval at the bottom was punched and then inserted into the oval metal tag from my Hodgepodge Hardware set. I guess it was just a Stampin' Up day, because the flowers were also from them!

This sentiment is great isn't it!?


Until next time, happy stamping!

4 comments:

  1. oh lol - i love it! Its so much fun.
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol :) what a fun card!! TFS,,,

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHat a fun creation...I love the little character peeping through the oval...perfect touch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kendra, what a fun card. Love the image and the sentiment is great. Pretty colour scheme and the layout is perfect. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete