Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Texture Challenge at Riley and Company


Hello everyone!  Good morning!  Are you like me and counting down the days until summer vacation?  10 more days until my kids' school (aka my WORK!)  is done for this school year!  But who's counting!?!

I hope you enjoyed our blog hop and all of the new Funnybones stamps.  I had a great time playing with all of the new sentiments!

Today on the Riley and Company blog Kelly is challenging us to use texture on our projects.  Here's my card:



I have used kraft paper for the backing.  For the texture, I'm not sure what you call it....This is something that I had in my box of bling.  It is a weaved pattern made of red and gold thread.  I thought it would look perfect on a Christmas card!  Riley is carrying a Christmas tree on this stamp from the clear stamp set called Carrying Tree Riley! You can find it in the store HERE.

Make sure you ink up your Riley and Company stamps and come play along in our texture challenge!


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete