Monday, March 14, 2011

Craft Your Passion - GDT Post #2

Blog Badg.jpg

I'm happy to be back with you again the my second post for Craft Your Passion Challenges!  This time we have a sketch for you to work with:


With mine I have used an image from CoCoDinGo and colored him with my copics.  


For the background I have used a direct to paper technique.  I have tried to emulate Michelle Zindorf from her post here, but I think I fell rather short!  Oh well, live and learn! lol  The dog is from Stampin' Up set All in The Family, and the ink on the background is also from Stampin' Up.



I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Emma's - men only


Make sure you head over to Craft Your Passion Challenges and use our sketch!

9 comments:

  1. Hi Kendra a fabulous male card, great image & design,thank you for joining us at CES this week,hope to see you next time, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice card !!! I love the paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card. Love the images :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card just lovin the DP & those dawgys are so sweet!

    Thanks for sharing with us at CES Challenges this week, good luck!
    Hugs shell xx
    CYP DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft World for our Card for a male challenge.
    Choccy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww petal!
    I love it! the background is just stunning!
    Hugs Melly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you've done a great job with the backing.Thought it was DPs at first.Lovely colouring and cute doggies,
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card, Kendra! love the background!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card. Love all your backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete