Tuesday, December 14, 2010

GDT Exciting News!

Hello everyone!  I've been waiting on pins and needles to announce this!  I was chosen by the Sketches in Thyme challenge blog to be a guest designer!  I am so excited!  I've been on a couple of design teams, but never a guest designer!  Wicked excited!  Oh, did I mention I'M EXCITED?!

Anyway, the card I made followed this sketch:



And here's my creation which I rotated a little bit:



A little holiday card just in time for the season!   Go ahead over to the Sketches in Thyme website and play along!



I have entered this into the following challenges:

Anything Goes Challenge - colors of the rainbow
Cards for Men - Christmas
Creative Card Crew - Anything goes


Thanks for looking!  Have a great week!

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations Kendra and its a stunning card. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutly beautiful card love it thanks for joining us at anything goes x sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big Congrats Kendra on Guest Designing with us over at Sketches in Thyme. Your card design is so beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your card. Very elegant. Thank you for joining us at Cards for Men Blog hop. I hope you enjoyed yourself. Good luck on the challenge and all the wonderful prizes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card,love the flowers,texture and sentiment...Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men....
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, I can see why you were chosen as a GD. Congratulations!
    Thanks so much for joining in with our challenge at the CCC this week!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful Kendra, I love everything about your design. Congrats on your GDT spot, you deserve it, go girl!! Hugs Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. so pretty cards. Congrats Karen to your new DT
    i noticed you like LOTV stamps???
    come check out my blog candy i have 2 stamps to give away
    Happy New year
    hugs
    claudia

    ReplyDelete