Monday, June 14, 2010

80th Birthday Card


Hello,

Here's a card I whipped out yesterday for my Grandmother's 80th birthday. I used this Bugaboo Stamp by Jodie Mackerell that I bought in rubber from Totally Stampalicious.
I stamped the image in black and colored it with my Copics. All papers are from Stampin' Up: So Saffron, Cool Caribbean, and Pumpkin Pie. The buttons are from my stash!



Isn't the sentiment great?! It definitely got a lot of laughs!

I entered this into these challenges:

Color Throwdown - So Saffron, Cool Caribbean, and Pumpkin Pie
Fab 'n Funky - Summer in Color


3 comments:

  1. She is too funny! Cute card! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab image,great card,thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, the image is fab!! Thanks for joining us at YNS,
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete