Monday, January 11, 2010

Simply Thanks


Hello. How is everyone this fine cold morning? Today I'm posting a card that I found on the Splitcoaststampers site. I'll tell you more about it for those of you who have never been been. Splitcoaststampers is a website where you can access thousands of interesting paper crafting ideas from people all over the world. It has everything from cards posted by users, to tutorials on different techniques. The best part about it is that you can access the card ideas by company, and for some companies even by stamp set! It makes it easy when you are wondering how to use a certain stamp.

Ok, so here is my card:




This is a very simple design but the red apples certainly packs a visual punch against the craft paper. The stamp set is from Stampin' Up called Give Thanks. I stamped the bucket of apple and the sentiment underneath with black Staz-On ink. When it had dried, I used watercolor crayons and a blender pen to apply color to the image. Use a corner rounder on the bottom edges, tie a red ribbon, and voila! Simple, easy card that looks spectacular!

No comments:

Post a Comment