Tuesday, March 29, 2016

April Fools

Good Morning!  It's time again for the DT challenge at The Ink Spot!


It is my turn to host!  Woohoo!  Since it is close to April Fool's Day (and my birthday!)  I have challenged the team to make a funny card!

Here's mine:


I have used Funny Bones sentiment called Shiny that can be found HERE at the Riley and Company Store.
 
Some of you may have seen this card in the Secret Facebook page for the Tickle My Funny Bones Card Club members.  If you are signed up for the  club you will be added to the Facebook page!  Don't miss all the exciting samples from the design team and club members!  Details for signing up can be found HERE.

Please head on over to the rest of the design team's blogs and check out all the amusing things they have to offer.  It will be a great way to start your day!

Heather    Angji    Steph       Joy
  Kelly             Monica          Sandye


Have an amazing week!






No comments:

Post a Comment