Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Kraft Challenge

Hello again!  Can you believe that it is already June?  Where has the time gone?  We are just getting ready for the end of school here, and things are getting a little crazy schedule wise.  Lucky for me I made a few Riley and Company cards ahead of time!

Joy has challenged us to make a card using kraft paper.  I have made one that is clean and simple.  


The sentiment is stamped on kraft paper with black ink.  I have back the panel on black and added some patterned paper at an angle behind it.  Super simple, but the colors really make it pop.  The sentiment is one of the newest stamps from Riley and Company.  It is from their new stamp line called Inspirations.  You can find the stamp HERE at the Riley and Company Store.


I would like to add this card to the following challenges:
Cosmic Strawberry - Color challenge #14
Crafting from the Heart - anything goes

Please come play along in our challenge at the Riley and Company blog!  I can't wait to see your creations!



No comments:

Post a Comment