Tuesday, March 3, 2015

For a friend....


This week Sandye has challenged the Riley and Company design team to make a card for a friend.  I thought this Funnybones sentiment called You Laugh, I Laugh was perfect!


You can find the sentiment HERE at the Riley and Company Store.

The card is one that I cut from the Cricut. The butterflies was part of the card style. I put a strip of paper on the left and backed the sentiment with the same pale blue that I used on the inside.  Add your card to the Riley and Company blog so we can see your card for a friend!

I would like to add this to the following challenges:
Brown Sugar Challenge - anything goes
Crafty Catz - use your dies or punches

Have a great week!  Happy March!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful! Great design and I love those negative butterfly shapes.

    Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Catz this week. Good luck!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, Kendra! I love the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete