Monday, January 28, 2013

Show us your sketch at Totally Stampalicious

I can't believe another week has gone by!  Totally Stampalicious has another challenge for you.  This week we would love to see your favorite go-to sketch.  Show us the sketch, then show us your card.  

I have to confess, I don't usually use sketches.  I don't have a favorite.  I do however, have a whole board dedicated to them on Pinterest!  LOL  I decided to look at those and pick my favorite to show you.  Here it is, from Sweet Sunday Sketch:




And here is my card:


I have used Stella Peeker Another Drink that you can find HERE at the Totally Stampalicious store.  I have of course tweeked the sketch a little bit.  I decided not to have the banner/ribbon down the middle of the card, and I have also added some buttons.

I would like to add this to the following challenge:
Joanna Sheen - 3papers 2embellishments 1image

I hope you are able to play along with us this week, I'm looking forward to seeing all these new sketches!

3 comments:

  1. Stella is lookin' mighty content in her current condition....fab design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, what a great images! Jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant design, I love it! Thank you for joining us at the Joanna Sheen Challenge Blog, Jayne x

    ReplyDelete