Monday, November 12, 2012

Bling it up at Totally Stampalicious!


Good morning!  What a busy weekend we had!  Our craft fair on Saturday was very exciting!  Lots of shoppers and many nice compliments!  Then on Sunday I had a Pampered Chef party and ate some yummy food.  Also on Sunday my nephew turned 13!  Yikes a teenager! LOL

Now it's a Totally Stampalicious Monday and I hope to be crafting most of the day, working on my Christmas cards!  Woo hoo!  On another note, thank you so much to all of you who have served our country and helped us keep our freedoms!  Happy Veterans Day!

For our challenge this week at the Totally Stampalicious blog we would like to see BLING.  For my card I have used Let It Snow Stella that you can find HERE at the Totally Stampalicious store.


I wanted to keep it clean and simple, but I really like the pearls to accentuate the sentiment.  Make sure you play along in our challenge, you never know when Joycelyn will decide to give away some prizes! Wink, wink!

Don't forget about our awesome promotion going on right now:  Totally Stampalicious wants to give someone free stamps for a year!  Click on the picture to see the details!

Photobucket

Make sure you check out the main blog for some exciting news!

Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. This may be clean and simple but it is stunning. Love the cute image.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete