Monday, October 22, 2012

Monday again!


I cannot believe it is Monday AGAIN!!!!  This month is flying by!  Time for another Totally Stampalicious Monday Challenge!  This week we have a color challenge for you.  The colors we would like to see are purple and green with black and/or white.


I used the color combo to make a Christmas card;  using a Totally Stampalicious stamp set of course!  The set I used was Margaret December that you can find HERE at the store.

Just love the humor with this one!  My nephew is going to be a teenager in a few weeks!!! How did this happen?  Does that mean I'm getting old!?!  LOL

Have a good week!

3 comments:

  1. Great job, love that image, fun for our challenge! WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool image and sentiment! The design is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the purple Christmas card, great idea!

    ReplyDelete