Sunday, September 2, 2012

Something old, something new at Dream Valley


Hello again!  It is a lovely Sunday here in New Hampshire!  We are on day 3 of a 4 day weekend here in our house and I am headed out this morning to do some stamping with some awesome ladies!  We'll probably buy more crafting stuff that we absolutely NEED too!  LOL

Here's the post for Dream Valley this fortnight.  The challenge this time around is to use something old and something new.  Our sponsors (yes sponsors plural, we have 3!) for this challenge are:







Make sure you head on over to Dream Valley and play along in our challenge.  You could be the lucky winner of one of the prizes!



For my old thing I have old paper and inks, and for the new the stamp set.  It is a new set to me at least!    My mother and I recently bought someone's stamping stuff and it turns out she has some wonderful stamp sets from Stampin' Up that we didn't have!  I decided to brayer on orange ink and pair it with brown to make a fall scene.

I would like to add this to the following challenges:

 Crafts for Eternity - Less is More
Charisma Cardz - no embellishments


Have a great week!

10 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card! Love the autumn feel to it, with the lovely colors you've used. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you have done with the brayer! Beautifully done and the colours are just so wonderful. Thanks so much for playing along at ATS xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely technique and beautiful stamping! Thanks for playing along at ATS
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful technique, wonderful graphic effect. Bravo ! Magnificent card !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card for our challenge. Thanks for joining us at C4E this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful and gorgeous colouring - thanks for playing along this week at ATS - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card. I love the colour and sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week. Good luck. Hugs, Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow what a beauty, gorgeous stamping and beautiful warm tones . Thanks for joining us this week at ATS and hope to see you again.
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Kendra - thanks for joining us at ATS this week.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish I could make my brayer work for me lol. Lovely card Kendra. Thanks for joining us at ATS this week.

    ReplyDelete