Monday, August 6, 2012

Celebrate Summer with Totally Stampalicious!

That's right, there's still plenty of summer left despite all of the back-to-school letters and sale flyers! We at Totally Stampalicious would like to celebrate it with you!  Show us your summer based cards and crafts and maybe you can win a prize!

I have used Totally Stampalicious stamp set called Gus Fishing.  The die cut I used was cut out using the Big Shot.  I stamped the image and sentiment with black ink and then layered the brown colors from lightest to darkest using a sponging technique.  I didn't want to detract from the image so I popped up the panel on a white card.


Make sure you head on over to the blog and check out the rest of the design team's awesome inspiration!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like Gus is up and at it in the wee hours of the morning! Great cas card.

    ReplyDelete