Monday, November 28, 2011

RI Stamp of the Week



It's time to announce another stamp of the week over at Repeat Impressions.  You lucky bloggers can buy the stamp of the week at 50% off for this week only!  Check out the details on the Repeat Impressions blog The House That Stamps Built.


This week we are showcasing 303-I Candy Cane Santa:



I would like to enter this card into the challenge at Crazy 4 Challenges.  They are looking for snow!

Please stop by The House That Stamps Built for the other wonderful DT samples and details for getting this awesome stamp!

3 comments:

  1. Aww how cute is he!
    I so love this! The wee layout is so fun!
    Hugs M xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Christmas card -- it gets me in the season mood!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun and cute!! Wonderful coloring and colors! I love it.

    ReplyDelete