Sunday, May 29, 2011

Dream Valley Challenge #8 - Stamp Something


This week at Dream Valley the challenge is to STAMP SOMETHING!  Yup that's it, but be sure that you are using a RUBBER stamp.  

Our sponsors this week are PaperMaze and Funky Kits!  Make sure you stop by their sites and get some shopping in!  Let's get inky!

For my card I have brayered a background on white paper using yellow, orange and olive green ink.  On top of that I have used all Stampscapes stamps.  Stamps used are:  Cabin with Fence, Old Fence, Sedge Filler.  I also distressed the edges of the image panel and the orange panel and rubbed the distressed edges with black ink.  I tried to curl the edges to give it that aged photo look, but it probably would have looked more authentic if I had used browns!  Oh well!


I am entering this into the following challenges:

Secret Crafter Saturdays - Clean and Simple
Charisma Cardz - Boy oh Boy
Paper Romance - Distressing
Some Odd Girl - Make a scene

Come join us at Dream Valley!

11 comments:

  1. Kendra, this is a wonderful scene! How peaceful the house in the wood looks! Great job!

    luv, Mags x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! You've done a fab job with those stamps! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely - the image is gorgeous

    Thanks for joining our "Clean & Simple" challenge on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE this week :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just fabulous. I haven't played with my Stampscape stamps for ages! Love the brayering too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just utterly stunning!
    I so love this honey! Its all amazing, that image is lovely and the colours are so beautiful!
    Hugs M xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Kendra, what a fabulous scene! Gorgeous sky too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kendra!
    Beautiful scene - what a great image! And i love your distrssing!
    Thanks for playing along at Some Odd Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh My Word Kendra, this is just perfect for our challenge this week, such an Elegant card and the image is so beautiful,


    Thank You for taking part at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge: 136 Clean & Simple

    Good luck with the challenge,
    Hugs Bridget :) x.
    SCSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this, Kendra, what a great image. Card looks wonderful! coB

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, I adore the image and the colours you've used - gorgeous! Susie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous creation. That scene looks so enticing.

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete