Monday, August 2, 2010

We're Published!!!! And.....


Well, it's officially August so now I can let you know! Our design team at Stamp, Scrap and Doodle Saturdays has been featured in the online crafting magazine Scrapstreet! You can find a link to the article here! Be sure to check out the rest of the magazine, because there's a treasure trove of information!

Here's the framed print that I submitted:


I had to scan it without the frame so it would show up the best without glare! All stamps are from Stampscapes, and the inks are from Stampin' Up.

Congratulations to our team!

There is another milestone to celebrate today! This is my 101st blog post! Hurray, and thank you to all of my followers, and especially my family for all the support you have given me in my crafting journey!

I'm entering this pic into these challenges:

Alphabet Challenge - N is for Nature
Cards for Men - Off on an Adventure
Creative Inspirations - anything goes

6 comments:

  1. Oh Kendra thats gorgeous and so dreamy could just wish myself there. Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men, good luck with the challenge. With hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this really is one stunning image,the colurs ,the design love it all bless you for playing at creative inspirations,this week,hugs cheryl xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning! Wish i could do half as good!

    Thanks for joining us over at Cards For Men, good luck with the challenge & hope to see you for the next challenge!

    Kitty xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic print. I love the image & colours - makes me want to be there! Thanks for joining the Alphabet Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Outstanding card. Fantastic colors. I love stampscapes stamps and you did a wonderful job. Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men. Good luck on the Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful. I love the colours
    Thank you for joining the alphabet challenge

    ReplyDelete