Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Stampscapes in Pink

Hello! My Stampscapes told me today that they were very lonely!! :( Poor little things! lol! So I brushed them off and gave them a little love today!



For the stamps I used Lakeside Cabin, Ledge with Brush, Hot Sun, Oak Branch, Crane in Water, and Flock all from Stampscapes. For ink I used Blush Blossom, Pretty in Pink, and Groovy Guava from Stampin' Up and Stazon Black. Paper is Stampin Up's Chocolate Chip, Confetti Cream and Glossy White.

I entered the card into the following challenges:

Fab N Funky - Neopolitan

Make sure you check in later in the week....I have a funny card to share on Saturday!

11 comments:

  1. beautiful card,gorgeous scene and the colours are fab thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky this week
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummy, thanks for joining us this week at FnF :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a beautiful creation!! love the colour and your peacful scene is awesome!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card in every way WOW!
    Happy Spring!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifull colors!! Wow, it looks like the sun is going down, and the evening is coming!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Can't take my eyes off hihihi :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely scene and such a pretty card.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete