Saturday, October 9, 2010

Let's Ink It Up - Challenge #4


Hello and happy Saturday/Sunday to you all!  This week at Let's Ink It Up the challenge is to make a card or a project with Halloween colors, but it doesn't have to be a Halloween theme!  Of course if you'd rather make it for Halloween, that's fine too!


This week our sponsor is Bizzy Becs Online Store.  The prize package is a goodie bag valued at $15 that will be made up to suit the winner's taste!  Here's what Bec has to say:


Bizzy Becs sells a wide variety of products that suit all cardmakers. Gorgeous rubber stamps, including Bizzy Becs Stamps, Magnolia, Bildmalarna, Whiff of Joy to name but a few, Copics, Spellbinders, Cuttlebug and lots of embellishments and other yummy goodies………


For my card I used Stampin' Up set Autumn Harvest and colored the pumpkins with my copics.  I love the shading the copics gives it don't you?


So FINALLY we get to the card right?!



I have popped up the pumpkin on the far left, and the top one that I cut out using the spellbinders nestabilities.  The stitching I added in with a pen and ruler.  I'm actually happy how it turned out this time!

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Mojo Monday - sketch
Papertake Weekly - 3rd B-Day Celebration - Black and White Plus 1 (or stitching if you like! :)
The Crafty Pad - spooky - ugh I was too late!
One Stitch at a Time - Spooky Halloween - too late here too
Cowgirls Stamp'en Challenge - anything goes - and another one! oh well
Wild Orchid Crafts - stitching
Kaboodle - colors of fall
Oh La La - nothing floral


I hope everyone has a great weekend!

10 comments:

  1. I loooove this card, the pumpkins are real cuties - beauties!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Kendra and great colouring and yes I LOVE Copics. Cheers Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely card! I have that set of stamps on my SU wish list!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Kaboodledoodles this week and hope to see you next time. Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kendra,

    Great autumn colours, love the punched leaves.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card so bright and vibrant like the stitch effect
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kendra, your card is just stunning. Those colours is fab Halloween :)

    Hugs
    Agnieszka

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bold card! I love it, and you did an amazing job without using any Patterned Paper. Very clever!
    Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck!
    Farrah

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a stunning card Kendra. I love your Faux stitched edges and the punched leaves. A great card for our challenge this week at Kaboodledoodles. Thank you for playing along and we hope to see you next time.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Kendra, I love the stamps you've used!
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic card! Thanks so much for joining us at PTW and celebrating our Birthday celebration! Hope you join us again next week!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete