Saturday, August 21, 2010

SSDS - Use Kraft Paper


Hello Saturday Challengers! We are back today with another DT post for Stamp, Scrap and Doodle Saturdays! This week we would like you to use Kraft paper. In case anyone has a question about that, Kraft paper is pretty much a tan/light brown. Think paper grocery bag! Our sponsor this week is Sassy Studio Designs!


Have you seen their great images?! You should head on over and check them out! I personally love them all! The prize for winning our challenge this week is 4 free digis of the winners' choice! Wow! Happy shopping!

The DT was given some lovely stamps to work with and I used this Bride. Isn't she gorgeous?


This card was made for a wedding I went to back in July, but I've been itching to show it! :) I colored the image with my copics and backed her on a blue background to match her gown. I paired that with some silver dp, the kraft paper, and flowers and pearls from Stampin' Up's Pretties Kit.

I wanted to make an inside to this one as well, because this was for a special occasion! I used the same blue paper, and some embellishments from Jolee's Boutique.

I entered this into the following challenges:

Wild Orchid Crafts - one for the girls
ABC Challenge - B is for Blue
Fab n Funky - flower power
Creative Belli Blog - round/metal

Have a great day, and don't forget to come back tomorrow for the first post on a new challenge blog!

7 comments:

  1. What a fabulous Kendra. I'm sure the happy couple were thrilled with it.
    Hugs
    Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Thanks for joining us at Fab and Funky this week x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card, thanks for joining us at ABC Challenge. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous image. Love her dress!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Wild Orchid Crafts!

    Hugs, Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your colouring of this bride is fabulous. The image is just as wonderful. Love the metal inserts on the inside. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous design...love that sweet image and you coloring is AWESOME!!! Thanks for playing in the Belli challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely bride and card! I'm so glad you played along with us last time and hope that you will join us for another Creative Belli Challenge tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete